A message from the Metlink website team
Thanks to everyone who has provided feedback on the new Metlink website so far. We have been busy working with your suggestions and are very pleased to provide an update.
In response to your feedback -
• AVA station is now searchable in the Real Time Information area;
• We put a “Refresh” icon back on the Stop pages so you can get up-to-date departure information without having to reload the whole page;
• When planning your journey, you can now click the “Stop” icons displayed on the map and get live departure information for that stop;
• The map now expands to full-screen – look for the “full screen” option in the lower right corner (and an option to close full-screen viewing in the same place)
• And for our most requested change: You can now add up to 10 favourite stops with or without an account. When you are viewing stop information in the Real Time Information area of the homepage, you should see a bookmark icon – just click on this to add your stop.
We’re also working on a number of behind-the-scenes fixes to make things run more smoothly, and updating our apps for the holidays.
All the staff at Metlink