Porirua Station is a hub for rail and bus services. It is handy to the shopping mall, leisure facilities such as the Te Rauparaha Arena and Pataka Art & Museum.
On Station Road East.
Porirua Station Ticket Office
|Monday to Friday||5:30 am - 6:30 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am - 4:15 pm|
|Sunday & public holidays||Closed|
There are toilet facilities at Porirua Station which are open the same hours as the ticket office.
Park and Ride
There are extensive Park and Ride facilities at Porirua Station.
There are a range of cycle facilities at Porirua Station - 8 lockers, a stand and a cycle shed with space for 12. All cycle facilities are free. Cycles are stored at your own risk and you need to supply their own security locks.
Trial Kenepuru Shuttle Connection
- Capital & Coast District Health Board is trialing a Shuttle Service between Porirua Station - Kenepuru Community Hospital - Porirua Station, on arrival at Kenepuru Community Hospital the shuttle is timed to connect with the Wellington Regional Hospital shuttle
- Available weekdays from 7am to 6pm, at quarter to the hour, every hour
- This is a free service, please make sure you book via firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 04 806 2708 24hrs in advance
Porirua Station is a hub for a number of bus services:
- 211 Porirua - Johnsonville - Wellington (external link)
- 230 Whitby (Crows Nest) - Porirua Station (external link)
- 236 Whitby (Navigation Drive) - Paremata - Porirua (external link)