Metlink Railway Stations
The station is also one of Wellington's historic landmark buildings having been opened in 1937.
Ava Station is on the Hutt Valley Line servicing parts of Alicetown and Petone.
Awarua Street Station is close to the shops in Ngaio.
Box Hill Station is the closest stop to the Khandallah shops. There are a number of good cafes for a coffee.
Carterton Station was built in 1880. The station building includes a museum which is open on Sundays.
Crofton Downs Station is behind the hardware store and a few minutes walk from the Crofton Downs shopping centre.
Epuni Station services Epuni and Fairfield in Lower Hutt.
Featherston Station is the closest stop to Martinborough.
Heretaunga Station was opened in 1908.
Johnsonville Station is adjacent to the Johnsonville shopping centre and is an interchange to a number of bus services.
Kenepuru Station is within walking distance of Kenepuru Hospital.
Khandallah Station is the closest to Khandallah pool and the walkway up to Mt Kaukau.
Linden Station opened in 1940, much to the relief of people living in the vicinity who previously had to walk...
Mana Station is behind the shopping centre at Mana and can be accessed via Dolly Varden Crescent.
Manor Park Station opened in 1954 replacing the old Haywards Station.
Masterton Railway Station is the first station on the Wairarapa Line.
Matarawa Station is a small rural railway station around six kilometres from Carterton.
Maymorn Station is the last stop before the Wairarapa service heads through the Rimutakas.
Melling Station has a coffee shop and a ticket office.
Naenae Station has access to Naenae shopping centre via a pedestrian subway.
Ngaio Station is one of eight railway stations on the Johnsonville Line, a commuter branch railway north of Wellington, and...
Ngauranga Station services the mainly industrial and commercial area in Ngauranga.
Historic Paekakariki Station has its own museum.
Paraparaumu Station is an interchange to a number of bus services.
The first train service ran to Paremata in 1885 to carry people to and from the Paremata Barracks.
Petone Station is the last station in Hutt Valley before you cross into Wellington City.
Wellingtonians have been catching the train to Plimmerton since 1885 when it was a very popular weekend destination to go...
Pomare Station opened in 1954.
Porirua Station is a hub for rail and bus services.
When Pukerua Bay Station first opened in 1886 you could catch the train all the way to Longburn near Palmerston North.
Raroa Station services the suburbs of Raroa and Broadmeadows.
Redwood Station was opened in 1963.
Renall Street is one of three stations in Masterton. The others are Masterton and Solway.
Silverstream Station can be accessed from Kiln Street.
Simla Crescent railway station is one of eight stations on the Johnsonville Line. It serves the suburbs of Ngaio and Khandallah.
Solway Station is one of three stations in Masterton. The others are Masterton and Renall Street Stations.
Taita Station is currently being upgraded to improve seismic ratings and a space will be available for community groups.
Takapu Road Station is the first stop from Wellington Railway Station on the Kapiti Line.
The current Tawa Station building opened in 2013.
Trentham Station provides handy access to Trentham racecourse on race days.
The new Upper Hutt Station was opened in 2015.
Waikanae Station is the terminal station for the Kapiti Line.
Wallaceville Station was first opened in 1879.
Waterloo Station is the closest stop to Lower Hutt CBD and is an interchange to a number of bus services.
Wingate Station services the Wingate industrial area and Avalon.
Woburn Station opened in 1927 serving the growing suburbs of Woburn and Waiwhetu.