Metlink Commuter App for iPhone and Android
Our Metlink Commuter App helps you get to work and school with Real Time information, vehicle tracking and you can subscribe to notifications on alerts and service updates for your favourite services.
You can download Metlink Commuter now:
Give us your feedback on Metlink Commuter
We do want feedback on the newMetlink Commuter app. Go to our online feedback form.
More about Metlink Commuter
If you have downloaded our old app or widget we recommend you delete and upgrade to the new app. We no longer support these older tools.
Set up your favourite services and subscribe to receive notifications. These will keep you up to date with the latest information on your bus, train or ferry.
Here are some tips for making the most of Metlink Commuter:
1. Setting up your favourite services to receive alert and service update push notifications
Make sure you are kept up to date with anything that may impact on the bus or train you want to catch.
1.Tap on Favourites at the bottom of your screen
2. Tap on Services
3. Select Bus, Train, School, or Other for Harbour Ferries
4. Select the service you want to be kept up to date on
5. Done - you will now receive notifications on any changes to your service
2. Setting up favourite stops or stations
Set up your favourite stops or stations to quickly access real time information and filter on your favourite services
1.Tap on your Stop or Station - this will bring up real time information
2. Tap on the Star to select your favourite stop or station or you can search for your the stop number and station name:
3. Real time information - when is my next bus or train due
The app highlights your current location with the blue dot.
Tap the nearest stop or the stop you want to catch the service from to bring up real time information
Real time information:
Tap on the service to track where the vehicle is:
4. Filter real time to view your favourite services
By clicking on Filter Services you will only see your favourite service arrivals at the stop.