Metlink Commuter App for iPhone and Android
Metlink Realtime App is out of date
If the Metlink app you are using looks like this it is out of date. The old Metlink Realtime app is no longer supported and hasn't updated with the new bus network information, including changes to bus stops.
This app was withdrawn from the app stores awhile ago and you should do the same. Delete it from your device and download our current Metlink Commuter App to get real time bus, train and ferry information on your phone.
Metlink Commuter App
Our Metlink Commuter App helps you get to work and school with Real Time Information and vehicle tracking. You can subscribe to notifications on alerts and service updates by selecting your favourite services.
Download Metlink Commuter now:
More about Metlink Commuter
We no longer support our old app or widget so we advise you to upgrade to the new app.
Set up your favourite services to receive notifications. These will keep you up to date with the latest information on your bus, train or ferry.
If you already subscribe to our text alert service you may want to go to your My Metlink account and unsubscribe so we don't spam you – you receive exactly the same messages via the app.
Here are some tips for making the most of Metlink Commuter:
1. Set up your favourite services to receive alert and service update push notifications
Stay up to date with anything that may impact on the bus or train you want to catch.
1.Tap on Favourites at the bottom of your screen
2. Tap on Services
3. Select Bus, Train, School, or Other for Harbour Ferries
4. Select the service you want to be kept up to date on
5. Done – you will now receive notifications on any changes to your service
2. Set up favourite stops or stations
Select favourite stops or stations to quickly access Real Time Information and filter for your favourite services
1.Tap on your Stop or Station – this will bring up Real Time Information
2. Tap on the Star to select your favourite stop or station or you can search for your the stop number and station name:
3. Real Time Information – when is my next bus or train due?
The app shows your current location with the blue dot.
Tap the nearest stop or the stop you want to catch the service from to bring up Real Time Information
Real Time Information:
Tap on the service to track the vehicle:
4. Filter Real Time to view your favourite services
Select Filter Services to see only your favourite service arrivals at the stop.