If you use specific services or platforms that we provide, other specific terms may apply in addition to these Terms. To the extent of any inconsistency the more specific terms will apply.
Modifications: GWRC reserves the right to add to, modify, suspend, or remove the Website or any information, material or feature incorporated in the Website at any time without notice. GWRC may change the Terms at any time, with or without notice, and you agree to check these Terms and to be bound by the Terms that are in effect at the time you access the Website.
Non-permissible access and use: You must not:
- Attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part or feature of the Website, or the materials on it, through any means not purposely made available by GWRC (including hacking or password mining)
- Test the vulnerability of the Website, or seek to trace any information on any other user of the Website
- Provide materially false or fraudulent information in your submissions to us through the Website
- Remove any copyright, trade mark, or proprietary rights notices on the Website
- Reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Website
- Engage in any conduct that may disrupt or interfere with the operation, or other users’ use and enjoyment of, the Website
- Use the Website to create a false identity to mislead others as to the identity of the sender of a message or post; or
- Use the Website to transmit or upload any computer programs or other material in breach of any intellectual property laws, rights of privacy or any other laws or engage in any other conduct that we reasonably consider inappropriate
You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations and with these Terms at all times when using the Website.
Registered User: To access certain features of the Website you may need to register an account with us by entering a valid email address and accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the online registration form. You must also select a password. You may not sell, exchange or auction your account. You confirm that the data you provided to us on registering was at the time you provided it current, complete and accurate, and you agree to maintain and update the data as required to keep it so. For other features of the Website registration may be different. You should refer to the specific terms of the feature for further details.
Reliance upon Password: You must ensure that your password is kept secure and confidential and not revealed to any other person. You are responsible for all activities that occur through the use of your password. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your password or any other breach of security, and we will deactivate that password. You release us from any claim arising from any reliance by us on any use of your password, including us disclosing information relating to your registration and/or affairs with us.