Wellington's rail services were the first go through the new PTOM contract process. Transdev Wellington was awarded the contract and took over operating the network on 3 July 2016.
A redacted copy of the contract is available:
- Partnering Contract and Schedules 1 & 2 [PDF, 1.6 MB]
- Schedules 3 to 19 [PDF, 1.7 MB]
- Annexures 1 to 23 [PDF, 968 KB]
- This contract has had commercially sensitive information redacted.
- Each redaction in the contract includes a comment box. The comment box shows the section of the Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act 1987 (LGOIMA) that forms the basis for the redaction. To view the comments box you need to download the document and open in Acrobat. LGOIMA deals with the availability to the public of official information held by local authorities and includes the limited grounds available for withholding information.